Chester County’s Premier Women’s Networking Group
For over 30 years, The Women’s Business Connection of Chester County has been connecting hundreds of women in business, corporate executives and entrepreneurs alike.
Our signature events offer women the opportunity to network, socialize, laugh & grow, both personally & professionally.
Our members are professional women dedicated to building relationships based on their commitment to each other’s success.
WBC – Where Business & Life Meet.Become a Member
- Cheese 101: Fresh Mozzarella Workshop session 1Thu Apr 25 2019, 2:00pm EDTAristos Harvest Farm
- Cheese 101: Fresh Mozzarella Workshop session 2Sat May 11 2019, 1:00pm EDTAristos Harvest Farm
- May Luncheon Workshop: Somebody’s Got My Back – Making Mentoring SucceedTue May 14 2019, 11:30am ESTDowningtown Country Club
- May Cocktail ConnectionTue May 28 2019, 5:30pm ESTStolen Sun Craft Brewing and Roasting Company
- WBC Biz Book ClubThu Jun 6 2019, 9:00am EDTThe Buttery
- June Luncheon Workshop: Self-care for the Busy BusinesswomanTue Jun 11 2019, 11:30am ESTDowningtown Country Club
Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay current with the Women’s Business Connection!
What Our Members Are Saying
I have gained valuable personal and professional relationships through the Women's Busines Connection. I have had the opportunity to attend educational and enlightening luncheons through the various great speakers the WBC has each month.
Main Line Today Magazine
I have made some wonderful business relationships and friends in the years I have been a WBC member. The WBC has offered me many opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. Thank you Women’s Business Connection.
Business Name Here
Being a member of the WBC has enriched my life professionally and personally. If has given me the opportunity to form many wonderful business relationships, as well as many amazing friendships! I truly enjoy being part of this dynamic group of women who genuinely care about helping and inspiring one another!
Business Name Here