Monthly Luncheons are held the second Tuesday of every month from 11:15 am to 1:30 pm at the Downingtown Country Club. Click on the green blocks in the calendar below for upcoming luncheon details and registration.
- Luncheons offer ample networking time plus a speaker focused on issues that matter to women in business.
- Each Luncheon is a “mini-Expo” where members may share space with a small display to show off business information and materials.
- We also hear from our current Community Outreach Partner each month and learn how we may support this women- and girls-centered charity.
- We have a 50/50 drawing that benefits our Community Outreach Partner. Tickets are $1 for 1 ticket, $5 for 6 tickets.
- Here’s how it works:
- Pre-register and pre-pay online by 9:00 am the Monday before the Luncheon and avoid the $5 walk-in fee. It also makes your check in a breeze.
- For your convenience, the WBC accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards. Pre-payment rates are $25 for members and $30 for non-members. Those unable to pre-register may email the WBC, and will pay the walk-in rate the day of the luncheon. Walk-in rates are $30 for members and $35 for non-members.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Learn how you can become a sponsor.
WBC Cocktail Connections offer a casual setting at exciting local venue from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Click on the gold blocks in the calendar below for details and registration information.
Here’s how it works:
- Cocktail Connections are $10 for members who register online by the posted deadline; there is an additional $5 fee for member walk-ins.
- Each ticketed guest will receive 1 free drink ticket.
- Non-members pay $15 online or at the door.
Meet Me At The Mansion
WBC monthly Luncheons
Held the second Tuesday of each month at the Downingtown Country Club, 93 Country Club Dr. in Downingtown.
11:15-12:00 – Networking
12:00 – Meeting called to order/Pledge of Allegiance
12:00 – 12:15 – Announcements
12:15 – 12:45 – Lunch
12:45 – 1:15 – Speaker (includes Q&A period)
1:15 – 1:30 – Announcements
1:30 – Meeting adjourned
The pre-registration and pre-payment deadline for the Luncheon is 9:00 am the Monday preceding the luncheon. Individuals who prepay online by this deadline will receive the prepay discount of $5 ($25 for members and $30 for non-members). For your convenience, the WBC accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards. If you prefer to pay by check rather than debit card, your check must be received at the WBC mailbox by the Friday preceding the luncheon. Those unable to pre-register will be charged the walk-in rate the day of the luncheon ($30 for members and $35 for non-members). Cash or checks accepted at the door.
The WBC is responsible for the count provided to the Downingtown Country Club the Monday preceding the event. We regret that we are unable to issue any refunds for Luncheon reservations.
However, if you prepaid for lunch and are unable to attend at the last minute, you also may transfer the prepaid lunch to another party. The payment receipt must be presented at time of entrance. No refunds are provided.
Held once per month at exciting locations around Chester County.
The pre-registration and pre-payment deadline for each Business Card Exchange will be noted on its event page. Members who register online by this deadline may register for $10 (includes 1 free drink ticket). The walk-in rate for members if $10. Non-members who register online or walk-in pay just $15. For your convenience, the WBC accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards. If you prefer to pay by check rather than debit card, your check must be received at the WBC mailbox two days preceding the Cocktail Connection date. Cash or checks accepted at the door.
The WBC is responsible for the count provided to the venue. We regret that we are unable to issue any refunds for Cocktail Connection reservations.
However, if you prepaid for a Cocktail Connection and are unable to attend at the last minute, you also may transfer that to another party. The payment receipt must be presented at time of entrance. No refunds are provided.
If you have any questions regarding this reservation policy, email WBC or call 484-823-0110 for more information